These are the must-read plans and guides that are recommended reading for every Royal Oak resident.
- Strategic Plan: Three-year strategic goals of the City Commission
- Sustainability & Climate Action Plan: Strategic framework for measuring, planning, and reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and related climatic impacts
- Aging-in-Place Plan: Framework for actions to meet the needs of our rapidly expanding older adult population
- Master Plan: Planning policy guide designed to create a vision of what the city wants to look like in the future
- Adopted Budget: Summary of policies and program directions that are funded in departmental budgets
- Recreation Master Plan: Approved plan ensures our community's eligibility to apply for funding through the Grants Section of the DNR.
- Welcome Guide: From when the city commission meets to finding your voting precinct, this guide contains info that every resident should know