Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

    Are you reporting a code violation? DO NOT use this form.

    To report code violations, such as abandoned vehicles, tall weeds, rodents, illegal fences and zoning violations, YOU MUST call the 24-Hour Code Enforcement Complaint Hotline at  248-246-3238. When calling the 24-Hour Hotline, you must include details of the complaint and the complete address (number and street) of the property.

    When to use this form:

    Use this form to request or report the following: repair of street or potholes, reporting of hazardous sidewalk condition, street or gutter drainage problems, bike paths and catch basin stoppages, street sign issues, traffic signal outage. Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are not required, but are helpful should questions arise.

  2. Reported location must be within the City of Royal Oak boundaries. The exact reported location/site address is required
  3. Please use one form per request!
  4. Contact Information
  5. Exact Location of Job Requested
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.