Report a Concern

Thank you for contacting the City of Royal Oak. Submit your questions or concerns by locating the form below that correlates to your request. Inputting as much detail as possible assists staff with addressing your issue.

Including your name and contact information is optional but will help the staff assist you if there are questions regarding your submission. This service is not staffed 24/7. Staff will respond at their earliest convenience.

Concerns reported using electronic forms will be reviewed during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.

If your issue is urgent and needs weekend attention, please call the Royal Oak Police at 248-246-3500.

Police EmergencyPublic Safety

Sewer/Drain Covers

Gas LeakGas Leak
Street Light Outage

Street sign
Street Sign Report

Traffic Light
Traffic Light Out

Garbage Waste RecyclingGarbage/Recycling/Yard Waste
Tree Down
Tree Down

Code Enforcement
Code Enforcement

Cloudy/Discolored Water

Pay Station 150 x 150

Parking/Meter Issues