Here are five things you should know about the Office of the City Clerk.
1. During the move period to the new City Hall (Aug. 11 to Aug. 19), the City Clerk’s office will not have phone service or access to digital records.
2. Birth and Death Certificates are available through the Oakland County Clerk’s Office. You can call them at (248) 858-0581 for more information. They are located at 1200 N Telegraph Rd. Pontiac, MI 48341.
3. Dog licenses & Dog Park Passes will not be able to start being processed until Aug. 20. There will be no late fees during this period.
4. Residential Parking passes will not be able to start being processed until until Aug. 20.
5. If you want to register to vote or apply for an absentee ballot, you can do so at https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us
We are sorry for any inconvenience, We look forward to seeing you soon at our new location.