Though there are federal, state and county resources for some businesses and employees, the city’s Downtown Development Authority is also considering aid to local businesses, said Sean Kammer, DDA manager. Read on...
...the nonprofit bike share system says it will add 31 new stations and 140 bikes to central northwest Detroit, as well as Ferndale, Royal Oak, Oak Park, Berkley, and Huntington Woods, according to a news release... Additional Info...
Free live music is on tap for those who patronize downtown Royal Oak with the return of the city’s summer concert series. Read on...
- PRESS RELEASE- Rebound Royal Oak Grant Awards
- PRESS RELEASE Rebound Royal Oak Small Business Assistance Program
- PRESS RELEASE- Royal Oak Relief and Recovery
- PRESS RELEASE- June Brings Free Parking and Pedicabs
- CORRECTED- PRESS RELEASE- Bright Ideas Owners Purchase Habermans Fabrics Building
- PRESS RELEASE- Metals in Time Jeweler Takes Over Former Andiamos Space
- PRESS RELEASE- New Business Comes to Downtown Royal Oak- Proving Grounds Coffee
- PRESS RELEASE Freshii Grand Opening
- PRESS RELEASE Atelier Art Studio Opens