What if I move or new construction

What If I Move?

​Toters must be left for the new resident.  Toters are tied to the household address.

What If I'm A New Construction Or Don't Have A Toter?

​Please call the Royal Oak Department of Public Service at (248) 246-3300.​

New Resident Packets

​If you are new to the city, welcome!  Please call the Department of Public Service, (248) 246-3300 to request a new resident packet, this will explain most of our services. You can also inquire what day your refuse is picked up as well as other important information.