Page 4 of 9
Strong Performance Indicators
The Royal Oak Public Library provides a diverse slate of programs and offerings that have increased the community's use of the Library.
- 79% The number of programs and events has increased 79%, from 193 in 2005 to 345 in 2007.
- 27% The Library welcomed more than 206,000 visitors in 2007, an increase of 27% since 2005.
- 44% Although the collection has not increased, offerings provide more variety and community appeal, resulting in a 44% increase in lending transactions.
- 297% Computer use in the Library has grown exponentially, up 297% since 2005.
- 7% Reference questions are up 7% since 2005.
- 44% Nearly half of Royal Oak residents have Library cards.